This course is designed for anyone with a reasonable chance of coming into contact with bloodborne pathogens, including:
• Correctional Officers
• Childcare workers
• Security guards
• Maintenance workers
• School personnel
• Hotel housekeepers
• Health and fitness club staff
• Tattoo artists
The CPR Training School offers classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout) instruction that uses the PACT acronym and the slogan, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act,” to help students learn and remember bloodborne pathogens training.
In this course, students learn how to:
• Protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
• Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
• Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
• Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
The Bloodborne Pathogens Course is ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor. It is available for first-time or renewal bloodborne pathogens training. Each student receives their own high quality course materials.
Students receive a Participation Certificate upon completion of the course.
Call (678) 540-4450 or contact us to schedule a Bloodborne Pathogens class.