CPR Training School sells and services all Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
ZOLL’s AED Plus®
When a cardiac arrest occurs, victims will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and half of the victims will need a shock. You will need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. You need more than just commands, without assistance.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that can actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest, even those for which no shock is needed.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Uses lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
- Able to follow Guidelines 2010
Contact us for information and pricing.