CPR Training School
We cover everything you need to know plus provide hands-on training. You’ll learn how to administer CPR for infants, children and adults. We also teach a babysitting First Aid and AED class. (470) 207-4214
Sunday, March 15th
Bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
9:30 AM CPR & AED Training
12:00 PM First Aid
American Heart Association
Quick Facts about Us.
- We are an American Heart Association Certified Training Center.
- Over 20 years of teaching and affiliation with American Heart Association.
- Cards are issued at the end of class.
- We teach several classes’ every day 7 days a week.
- Classes include CPR Training, AED, BLS, First Aid, ACLS, Babysitter Boot Camp and more.
- Certifications meets all State, Federal and OSHA Requirements.
- We offer both Traditional and Blended course.
- For groups of 4 or more we can come to you or host at our facility.
- We Sell, Train and provide Service for AEDs.
- We provide Training from Scouts to Medical Providers Training.
- We provide Instructor Training.
- We train First Responders.
- We Love What We Do.
When you choose CPR Training School, you’re choosing the highest quality training through an authorized provider of the American Heart Association (AHA) training programs. The AHA researched and wrote the Emergency Cardiac Care guidelines for CPR Training, First Aid and Automated Defibrillator (AED) courses. Just because an organization uses the AHA guidelines does not mean that they offer an AHA certification. We do. Upon completion of any course with CPR Training School, you will receive a card from the American Heart Association. At CPR Training School in Alpharetta and Atlanta, we provide: Experience: Christine Neely, president and founder of CPR Training School in Alpharetta, is an American Heart Association Heartsaver instructor for Atlanta and has been teaching CPR, First Aid and AED courses for over 20 years. All our instructors are certified through the American Heart Association. Convenience: We’ll come to your home or office, anywhere in the South. We find that people feel more comfortable and learn better in a familiar place and it’s much more cost effective for us to come teach in your corporate environment . Affordability: Classes start at $49. Bundle two classes (such as CPR and First Aid) and save. We also offer group discounts. See our classes and costs page for more details. A thorough course: We cover everything you need to know plus provide hands-on training. You’ll learn how to administer CPR for infants, children and adults. We also teach a babysitting First Aid and AED Training class. From healthcare providers to security guards to exercise instructors to parents, we believe everyone should know CPR, First Aid and how to use an AED. Effective bystander CPR Training, provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest, can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival–The American Heart Association.
Find a CPR Class
AED Sales & Service
We Sell and Service all AEDs.
The ZOLL AED Plus is more than just an AED...it's a CPR coach, too! That's the "Plus". Imagine having a tool built in to your AED that guides you through the entire resuscitation from "A" to "Z" with feedback to make sure you do everything right. No other AED has it.
Click Here for More Information